Monday, December 11, 2017

Bruce Haynes



By Praguefrank
SESSIONS  also member of Jubilation
There is not enough  info for creating sessionography


ALBUMS incomplete
Homeland 7015139219 Love At First Sight: Crying On Your Shoulder Again; Ghost Story; Wishes; Never Had a Prayer; Love At First Sight; No One Worships There Anymore; Smokey Mountain Time; Why Won't You Listen To Me; Almost Home; Vacation – 92 (Bobby All [ac gt], John Willis [el gt], Scott Sanders [steel/ dobro], Robin Mew [bass], Jerry Kroon [drums], Glen Duncan [fiddle], Dirk Johnson [keynoards/piano])
Cheyenne CD 9091 Heavenly High:Wrong Place at the Right Time; Don't Want to Hurt Anymore; Heavenly High; Homesick Heros; Momma Left Me with You; Unplug the Jukebox; When Jesus Came to Town; In the Blood; He Doesn't Live Here Anymore; He Means Everything to Me - 93
Cheyenne  CD 9423 Bruce Haynes:My Old World; Pieces of His Heart; He's Leaving Her for Him; Jesus and John; The Voice She Never Heard; Maybe Someday Soon; You Just Don't Care; Together; Church of the Cherokee; What's a Girl to Do - 95
Cheyenne CD 9604 Sure Don’t Feel Like Home: Last Call; Sure Don't Feel Like Home; Preacher from the Black Lagoon; You Can Do Nothing, Right; You're out of My Mind; Are You Still Here; We've Had Enough; Born Yesterday; Come Hell or High Water; I Can Call You  - 96
Masterpiece ?  You Can’t Fall Too Far: You Can’t Fall Too Far; Wait And See; At The Mention Of His Name; I Don’t Have A Prayer (Without You); The Devil Can’t Knock Me Off My Knees; Stand Up And Be Counted; Sunday School Girl; Praise His Name; The Greatest Miracle; The Is The Place - ? (Bruce Haynes [vcl], Mike Sevens [ld gt], Bobby All [ac gt], Scott Sanders [steel/ dobro/ lap steel], Jimmy Carter [vbass], Jerry Kroon [drums], Dirk Johnson [piano/keyboards], Andrea Zonn [bck vcl]. Producer: Bobby All)
Bruce Haynes (884502081138) Finally Forgave Myself: That's What I Do Know; Drive the Nails; You Gonna Get On Outta Here; Finally Forgave Myself; When You Come Through the Storm; How Was I to Know; I Don't Wanta Go Back to Egypt; Lost In the House; I Don't Love You Like I Used To; You Can Come Home – 08  [7th album]
DirkWork ? Learning to Dance in the Rain: That's Heaven for Me; I Am Not the Man; Come Back Home to Me; Learning to Dance in the Rain; I'll Go Through the Valley With You; What Ya Gonna Do; Praise His Name; Safe Landing; One Day Left to Love; It Ain't Elvis; I Know a Man Who Can – 18-10-18

 


No comments:

Post a Comment