Monday, April 24, 2017

Daniel Meade



By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography


ALBUMS
From The Top  [UK] ? Redneck Dinner Party: Redneck Dinner Party; Pie Eyed Joe; I Remember Now; My Band's Better Than Your Band; Piece of Pork; She Lost My Heart In New York; Sod's Law; That Girl's Old Enough to Be Your Mama; Sweethearts and Broken Hearts; Diggin' a Hole; Shitkicker Blues – 08 (reissued in 2015 on From the Top)
From The Top [UK] ?  As Good As Bad Can Be: Maggie Blue; What You Waiting For; Long Way to Fall; Homegrown Hank; If It's Not Your Fault (I Guess It's Mine); As Good as Bad Can Be; Good Enough for Me; Hard to Hear; Lay It Down; I Can Be Your Airplane- 25-09-13
From The Top [UK] no #  Keep Right Away: Long Gone Wrong;  Trying;  Livin' On Tootsie Time; - Sometimes A Fool's The Last To Know;  Always Close To Tears;  Not My Heart Again (feat.Shelly Colvin);  The Hangman Blues;  Help Me Tonight (feat.Diana Jones);  Rising,River Blues;  Gimme A Draw;  Mexico;  Sing It Loud (feat.Joshua Hedley);  Keep Right Away – 20-12-14
At The Helm [UK] ATH 19848 Let Me Off At The Bottom: Back to Hell;  There’s a Headstone Where Her Heart Used to Be;  Ghosts and Crocodiles;  He Should’ve Been Mine;  Let Me off at the Bottom; Poison Dart;  Please Louise;  Lock up Your Daughter;  Leave Me to Bleed;  Count the Roses;  The Bottle Called for Me - 27-05-16 (rec. CaVa Studios, Glasgow, UK – The Flying Mules: Lloyd Reid (guitar) Mark Ferrie (double bass) and Thomas Sutherland (drums))
From The Top [UK] no # Shooting Stars And Tiny Tears: Shooting Stars and Tiny Tears; One Is All I Need; Nothing Worth Losing but You; Your Voice at Night; I Wanted Nothing; Sometime Falling, Sometime Flying; How Long Does It Take to Fall in Love; Throwing Pebbles (Round My Head); I Got Something; Today Doesn't Matter- 10-02-17
Button Up [UK] BURLP/BURCD 022 When Was the Last Time:  As Good as It Gets;  Nothing Really Matters; The Day the Clown Stopped Smiling;  How High We Fly;  So Much for Sorrow;  If the Bombs Don't Kill Us;  Oh My My Oh;  When Was the Last Time;  Don't We All – 27-04-18
From The Top [UK] ? Live Mules: Rising River Blues; Not My Heart Again; There's a Headstone Where Her Heart Used to Be; Let Me off at the Bottom; Back to Hell; Long Gone Wrong; Please Louise; If It's Not Your Fault (I Guess It's Mine); What You Waiting for; Band Intro / Hooray Hooray - 01-03-19 w. The Flying Mules
Button Up [UK] ? Rust: Anywhy Anywhere Anyhow;  These Things Happen;  On the Line; Fanny Fanny Bang Bang;  Funny How the World Turns;  Dreams Grow on Trees;  Same Kinda Crazy;  Workin' on an Old Song;  Rust;  Another Conversation – 04-10-19
Daniel Meade [UK] ? We Never Could Throw Things Away (Home Recordings, Demos And The Like​.​.​Volume 1​.​): Spare A Little Thought For Me; She Only said She Loved Me ('cos I Said I Loved Her First); No Cure; Wishes I Was Dead; Here Comes Trouble; What Might Have Been; Six Feet Two; My Fathers Son; Brand New Gun; Hard Times; Brandy For Breakfast; Little More Than Time; Give Me My Money Back; Ain't Life A Gas; No Son Of Mine; Merry Christmas (Wherever You Are) - 06-12-19 (recorded 2012-2017)
From The Top [UK] FTT 07 If You Don’t Mind: If You Don't Mind; Hard to Be a Man These Days; Choking on the Ashes (of the Bridges That I've Burned); Mother of Mercy;
Old Rope and Razor; Sleeping on the Streets of Nashville; Give This World a Shake; Good Heart Gone Astray; Why You Been Gone So Long – 18-09-20 with Lloyd Reid
Daniel Meade [UK] ? Live In Concert: Let Me Off At The Bottom; Not My Heart Again; I Got Nothin' Worth Losin' But You; Long Way To Fall; Sometimes A Fool's The Last To Know; Lay It Down; Rising River Blues; Poison Dart; Please Louise; Mexico; What You Waiting For; If It's Not Your Fault (I Guess It's Mine) - 02-04-21 w. Lloyd Reid (rec. 2017 in Belgium)
From The Top [UK] FTT 08 Ever Wonder Why You Get Outta Bed: Ever Wonder Why You Get Outta Bed; Sometime The Rain Don't Get You Wet; Daniel Meade, Cara Rose - Look No Further (w. Cara Rose); By The Book; The Choices That You Make; More So The Other Than The One; Too Tired To Sing The Blues; Whatcha Doin To Me; To The Lovers; Now I Laugh - 29-10-21
 From The Top [UK] FTT 11 Your Madness Is My Medicine:  Everyone Knows, Nobody Cares;   Got Me on a Good Day;  Don't Look Back;  Drink It Up;  Ain't What It Ain't;  Your Madness Is My Medicine;  Shootin' Fish; Where I Come From (w. Rob Heron); All Tied Up;  You Might Be Gone – 27-10-23

EPs
From The Top [UK] ? Bullets and Bones: Break Me Down To Pieces; Bullets and Bones; Through The Dirt – 30-04-20
From The Top [UK] ? Give This World A Shake: Give This World A Shake; Rising River Blues (live 2017); Mexico (live 2017); Just As Well Let Her Go (live 2017) – 07-08-20
Wipe Out Music [UK] no # Down You Go: Fixing Quicksand; If I Didn't Have You; Down You Go; When Will I Be Famous; Cocaine Jane; There She Goes; Will You Still Love Me When It Rains; Little Birds -  04-02-22 (rec. 1-5  Jan. 2022)

           
           

No comments:

Post a Comment