Friday, August 5, 2016

Tommy Horton



By Praguefrank, Lennart Gustavsson
SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS


Tommy Horton no # The Electrified Donkey: The Electrified Donkey;  Sandy Land;  Please Don't Let Me Love You;  Making A New Life;  My Heart Beats A Tango;  Hardtimes and Babies; You Took My Happy Away; Pierre Lafitte – 97 (cassette)
Tommy Horton no # Do What You Do Do Well: Do What You Do Do Well;  They'll Never Take Her Love From Me;  All Right (I'll Sign The Papers);  Ride Me Down Easy;  Whispering Pines;  Ol Slewfoot;  Rose Colored Glasses;  Crazy Arms;  Honky Tonk Hardwood Floor;  Another Bridge To Burn;  I Got A Hole In My Piroque‘; Battle of New Orleans – 9-?
BROX ? (UPC733792838024) Me and My Guitar / The Skidmore Sessions: Running Gun; John Paul Jones; My Daddy's Calloused Hands; Miss Marcy; Jambalaya (On the Bayou); Wedding Bells; Sugar Coated Baby; Comanche (the Brave Horse);All For The Love Of A Girl; Same Old Tale the Crow Told Me – 11-08
Tommy Horton no # Whispering Pines: Heartaches By The Number; Take These Chains From My Heart;  My Heart Feels Like A Leaf Caught In the Wind;  Don't Call Me From A Honky Tonk;  First Train Headin' South;  Heart Over Mind;  Honky Tonk Man;  Ride Me Down Easy;  Worst of Luck;  Whispering Pines – 14?
Tommy Horton no # The Gospel Truth: The Church By The Side Of The Road;  Just A Closer Walk With Thee;  The Gospel Truth;  Can You Imagine;  Black Sheep;  Don't Overlook Salvation;  It's Not What You Know;  Jesus Is The Same In California;  Just Over The Tide;  The Eyes Of God Will Shine – 14
Tommy Horton no # By Request: Touch My Heart;  San Antonio Rose;  The Same Ol' Me;  Soft Rain;  One More Time;  Someone Had to Teach You;  I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry; Above and Beyond; My Shoes Keep Walkin' Back To You  - 15
Tommy Horton no # Me and My J-45: J-45; Jim Bridger; I’m Gonna Play and Sing For Jesus (All Night Long); Louisiana Cajun Stomp; Rosalita; Sam Magee; The Surtveuyors Of Texas; I’ll Never See Another Sundown (Without Loving You); Cottonwood Tree; When It’s Time To Take Me Home; Read John 3:16; Young Abe Lincoln; San Antonio Waltz [bonus track] - ? (Producer: Tommy Horton, recorded at Rough Wood Studio, Weatherford, TX)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment