Saturday, April 23, 2016

Amundruds



Glen Amundrud, Guitar, Vocals
Daryl Amundrud, Vocals, Keyboards, Piano
Lorilyn Amundrud, Bass, Vocals
Gary Amundrud, Drums, Guitar, Vocals
Sheri Amundrud, Mandolin, Vocals
Linda Amundrud, Background Vocals
By Praguefrank
SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS
AF Music [CAN] AFM-CD012005 Born Again:  Born Again;  The Love Of Jesus;  I Am Free;  It Is Good;  I Met You;  The End Of The Beginning;  Askin', Seekin', Knockin';  Don't Worry;  The Lord Is My Shepherd;  Who Is He;  God's Way;  Creator - 05
AF Music [CAN] AFM-CD022005 This Ole House:  I Wanna Go;  Promises One By One;  The Old Rugged Cross;  I Feel Like Travelling On;  This Ole House;  This Is Just What Heaven Means To Me;  What A Friend We Have In Jesus;  Up Above My Head;  Singing With The Saints;  He Touched Me;  He Walks With Me;  Victory In Jesus;  Farther Along;  Hold To His Hand;  Jesus Hold  My Hand;  God On The Mountain;  There Is A Fountain;  Joy Unspeakable - 05
AF Music [CAN] AFM-CD-012007? That's Love: Trail Of Tears;  That's Love;  I Catch 'Em, God Cleans 'Em;  Time;  Still Holdin' On;  God Is Good All The Time;  Roller Coaster;  When I Think About Jesus;  Stand Still;  Lamb, Lion And King – 02-07-07
AF Music [CAN] AFM-CD-0109 The Amundruds Live: Recorded Live At The Shell Theatre: Time;  I Catch 'Em, God Cleans 'Em;  I Believe He's Coming Back;  Still Holding On;  Thank You Lord For Your Blessings;  When I Think About Jesus;  Just A Little While ; The Meeting In The  Air : Medley;  We Shall Behold Him;  Learning To Lean On Jesus;  Yes, I Know;  Glen Amundrud's Testimony;  That's Love;  The Old  Rugged Cross;  Making Plans For A Better Day;  Steady As The Rock – 09 (Recorded Live At The The Dow Centennial Centre, The Shell Theatre, Fort Saskatchewan, Alta. (1st-14th Works) And At Trinity Broadcasting Network, Hendersonville, Tenn. (15th Work)
AF Music [CAN] AFM-CD-0109 At The Crossroad:  Mercy and Grace;  Catch Every Tear;  I've Got Joy;  I've Never Been This Homesick Before;  The Real Me;  The Broken Ones;  Changing Locations;  Standin' On The Rock;  Hold To His Hand;  I Wanna Go;  The Road To Forgiveness;  Daddy Sang Bass;  At The Crossroad;  I'm Goin' Home With Jesus – 12-07-11
AF Music [CAN] ? Sweetest Sound: Sweetest Sound I Know;  Fall Behind;  Clear Blue Sky;  I'd Rather Believe;  I'm Still Standing;  Mirror Mirror;  Love Is;  Ain't It Just Like the Lord (feat. Angie Primm);  If It's God's Will;  Master Carpenter;  Daddy's Song;  He Holds Everything (feat. Amy Lenko) – 23-06-15

DVDs
AF Music [CAN] AFMDVD0109 The Amundruds Live: Recorded Live At  The Shell Theatre: Time;  I Catch 'Em, God Cleans 'Em;  I Believe He's Coming Back;  Still Holding On;  Thank You Lord For Your Blessings;  When I Think About Jesus;  Just A Little While ; The Meeting In The Air : Medley;  We Shall Behold Him;  Learning To Lean On Jesus;  Yes, I Know;  Glen Amundrud's Testimony;  That's Love ; The Old  Rugged Cross;  Making Plans For A Better Day - 09

EPs
AF Music [CAN] ? Clear Blue Sky: Clear Blue Sky; Still Standing; Mirror Mirror – 08-07-14

No comments:

Post a Comment