Saturday, November 7, 2015

Jim Kearce



By Jim Loessberg, Praguefrank

SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography




ALBUMS

K + L K+L 480 Jim Kearce Sings All Kinds Of Country: Green Green Grass Of Home; Blowing In The Wind;  King Of The Road;  Remember Me, I'm The One Who Loves You;  Let Me Love You If Only For Today; Wheel Of Hurt;  Gotta Travel On;  I Almost Called Your Name;  Joy To The World;  A Thing Called Love;  Gospel Medley: Sweet Sweet Spirit/Peace In The Valley -  7- (MX: XSY 147322/3)
K+L K+L 481 Going To Church On Sunday Morning: Sunday Morning;One Day Too Late;I’m Gonna Be Gone;There’s Something Different About Him;Softly And Tenderly;I’m Gonna Keep On Singing;I Feel Good;Take It To Jesus;Sunday Morning;Someone Is Praying For You;Almost Persuaded – 77
Ja-Mar Productions ? Jim Kearce Sings I Just Came To Praise The Lord: I Just Came To Praise The Lord;  Because He Lives;  Rejoice You're a Child of the King; Oh How I Love Jesus/Without Him; The Blood Will Never Lose its Power;  Something Beautiful;  Ten Thousand Years;  Why Should I Worry or Fret;  I Could Never Outlove the Lord;  Amazing Grace; Pass it On – 7- (with London Symphony Orchestra)
College Gold Inc. CG 0001 Florida State – A Little Garnet… A Lot Of Gold: Your Cheatin Heart; Moments To Remember; Mack The Knife; Are You Lonesome Tonight; Mrs. Robinson; Raindrops Keep Fallin On My Head; Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree; You Needed Me; Medley: Hymn To The Garnet And The Gold High O'er The Towering Pines; Florida State University Hymn and Alma Mater – 82


SINGLES
Jude
JR 9001 Chain Of Lies / Hobo
Mark
276 And The Bells Rang / No Blade Of Grass
October
1000 I Hate Me For Hurting You / What Have You Got Planned Tonight Diana                
Omni (1976)
? ? / ?

No comments:

Post a Comment